GTA V Alien Invasion Android Apk + Obb download | GTA 5 Android

GTA V Alien Invasion Android Apk + Obb download | GTA 5 Android


    This is just a Fanmade version of Grand Theft Auto V for Android phones. In this game there is only one mission. The side mission in GTA V called Grass Roots. You play as Micheal in this games. This game is created to give some of the Grand Theft Auto V experience in android mobile phones.
  The objectives of the mission is to kill all the aliens before the kill you or abduct you and send back to earth. You will have a minigun with you to wipe the aliens. So enjoy playing the game.


GTA V Alien Invasion Android Apk + Obb download | GTA 5 Android

GTA V Alien Invasion Android Apk + Obb download | GTA 5 Android

GTA V Alien Invasion Android Apk + Obb download | GTA 5 Android


CREDITS: R-USER Games


HOW TO PLAY !!
Download the Apk and Obb
Install the Apk
● Extract the obb file to Android/Obb




Everyone’s   cracking jokes and teasing each other, there’s a lot of playful banter, we hear a little about what   everyone’s been up to since we last met up.It’s just beautiful.  It’s also, you might have noticed, probably a little impenetrable if   you haven’t previously played Persona 5. For me, getting the gang back together is a vicarious joy   because I can kinda sorta pretend these digital friends are my actual friends in the real world,   who I miss.Hi Dan.  If you’re coming to this new, it’s going to feel a lot like you’re hanging out with a group of   friends who all know each other really well, and all already have their own in-jokes. It might   take a while to learn everyone’s names and get a sense of their personalities and backstories.  Even so, I feel like this is worth doing, because, after spending some time hanging   out in Shibuya in environments from the first game, the road trip begins.  As much fun as I might have had visiting my old haunts across Tokyo, I have been having perhaps   even more fun with the rest of the game’s content. Going on vacation with my friends, visiting local   landmarks, seeing new cities, blowing all my money buying cheap souvenirs and tasty local delicacies.   It’s so much fun, even if I’m just pretending.When we got to our first proper stop on the   vacation, a brand new city I’d never visited before, something in my brain   lit up for the first time in a long. I remember distinctly sitting in a soft play in   the Legoland Discovery Centre in Birmingham in January 2020, and thinking that the days where   my daughter and I get to go on these mini vacations are my favourite part of life.  …And that was the last trip we got to go on. All of Mummy’s in-person training got cancelled.   We haven’t been anywhere in a year now.So for me personally, as someone who’s always   connected strongly with the roleplaying element of the Persona games, Strikers feels tailor made   to help me muddle through at a very stressful time. It might be a make-believe holiday with   make-believe friends, but that’s the best I can get at this particular moment in time.  Oh, also, I did want to speak briefly about the other side of the game; the Pokemon gameplay.   I like it a lot more than standard Persona games.Persona 5 is all turn-based RPG battling, which   is…fine, I guess, but to be honest, I’ve done more than enough of that throughout my life already.  Persona 5 Strikers, on the other hand, transplants many of the original game’s battle mechanics into   an action RPG setting, and I feel it works a lot better. I started this game having played   quite a lot of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity in recent months, and I expected that I’d be   getting more of the same: big open fields filled with monsters to slay, but Persona-flavoured   instead of coated in a Zelda glaze. I even expected the controls to be the same.  That is not this game at all. Persona 5 Strikers is, perhaps understandably,   a lot more like Persona 5 than Hyrule Warriors. Most of the combat involves smaller pockets of   enemies rather than entire armies across a huge battlefield, which better suits the   Persona 5 story of thieves sneaking into enemy strongholds and quietly dispatching guards.  Considering that the tutorial for Persona 5 runs for around twenty hours,   and the tutorial for Persona 5 Strikers takes maybe an hour tops, this is probably the more   accessible game for newcomers, even with the previously established story.  If you can play Persona 5 first, I’d recommend doing so, but that game does take at least   a hundred hours to beat. If you want something a little lighter, a little breezier, or if, like me,   you’re just desperate for a heartfelt reunion with your friends and a nice holiday away from home,   you might well find the catharsis you’re looking for with Persona 5 Strikers. 

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post